Seminars & Workshops
The Michael L. Buckner Law Firm’s professionals are available to
assist you with fulfilling continuing education (e.g., CE, CLE) and
professional development requirements in the areas of ethics,
investigative techniques, compliance, leadership and teamwork. We will
design continuing education and professional development seminars and
workshops to meet the specific needs and issues of your organization. We
offer one-day and multi-day workshop packages. By scheduling an in-house
workshop, your organization will:
- Reduce expenses and costs when training large groups of
employees, clients, and other persons.
- Reduce travel expenses, registration fees, and travel time for
- Satisfy your organization, industry, or profession’s annual
education and training (e.g., CLE, CE, MCLE) requirement in one
- Ensure consistency in education and training for your
- Obtain guidance from a Michael L. Buckner Law Firm professional.
- Obtain complimentary access (e.g., telephone, e-mail) to the
workshop presenter after the session for any questions concerning
- Customize the workshop to address the needs of your organization
or the issues of your industry, profession, or trade.
- Select a date and time that is convenient for your organization.
- Receive complimentary copies of the latest book authored by a
Michael L. Buckner Law Firm professional.
Please contact us at 954-941-1844 for a fee quote.
Our fee includes the following benefits:
- Three copies of The ABCs of Ethics: A Resource for
Leaders, Managers, and Professionals for the client
contact (the client has the option of providing a copy of the book
for every workshop participate—we will provide each copy at a
- Preparation and filing of any continuing education registration
- Pre-workshop exercise.
- A set of workshop reference materials, back-up information, case
studies, and other materials.
- Post-workshop exercise.
- Telephone and e-mail support on the subject of workshop.
- A certificate of attendance for each participant.
Comments from Past Participants:
"Thought provoking issues." Peter Carlon
"The program made one stop and think. Greg Burke
"Good information - great speaker . . . Michael gives 'energy' to
his presentation." Don Watson
"Michael did an excelleng job!" John Exell
"Good seminar - Liked the interactive portion of the seminar"
"Very informative. Great/interesting/well conducted presentation"
K. Lake Coty
"Very creative presentation" Jack Buchanan